Tuesday, October 5, 2010

accidental punch




After deciding that cheap white zinfandel was too vile to drink on its own, I ended up tossing all the leftover liquids from Friday's black bean burger party into a pitcher and accidentally ended up with this yummy punch. Not sure I could replicate it, but here's the recipe in case you'd like to try. All measurements are approximate and were dictated by the relative emptiness of the bottles I was combining. Three glasses in, I've decided it could use a stronger citrus flavor and some more liquor, but I am out of lemons. And liquor. And have school tomorrow.

1 bottle cheap white zinfandel
6 ounces vodka
6 ounces triple sec
1 1/2 cups orange juice
1 1/2  cups regular seltzer
1 cup raspberry seltzer
two splashes grenadine

Mix. Imbibe. Congratulate yourself on using up "leftovers", even though they would've been drunk anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment