Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Liberty of London Prints: Martha Grace in Pink

Can't sleep, playing on Polyvore. Quite addicted. This is an actual outfit that I wore, featuring my lovely Liberty of London for Target dress in the pink version of the Martha Grace print.



The bowl in the background is to show you how awesome the print actually is, and how it is not actually as orangey as the dress looks there. And why the pink Chucks went perfectly with it, even though mine are not even half that bright any more. That's not really what my orange Longchamp purse (which is the light of my life and the object of certain friends' most burning envy) looks like, but it's an orange Longchamp purse in about the same shade, so it'll do. The burgundy kitten heels are also not nearly as pretty as the ones I actually put on to go to dinner that night, but the color and 'spirit' of the shoes come close. I was ridiculously happy the whole day I was wearing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment