Friday, March 19, 2010

march flowers





In theory, I have a rule against buying flowers on occasions of less than red-lettered importance. This is due to the fact that, given free rein, I'll buy flowers every time I leave my apartment. Broke my rule today, and have decided to justify rationalize it by considering the fact that this is the first place I have ever lived where I don't walk outside to find at least a decent-sized planter. My last place had a whole yard full of violets and daffodils in the spring, and I miss that. Plus, my apartment now smells like hyacinths, and it can't get much better than that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got yourself flowers- pretend they are from me as a thankyou gift for that great link you sent me! Thanks so much, seriously made my day!

    ReplyDelete